Ryan D’Ambrosio is an Associate Attorney at ADLI Law Group.
Mr. D’Ambrosio’s practice focuses on criminal defense, handling both state and federal cases. Mr. D’Ambrosio received his J.D. from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, receiving an additional honors degree in entertainment transactions. Before attending law school, Mr. D’Ambrosio earned a Bachelor of Science in business from Linfield College.
Mr. D’Ambrosio has represented clients in all stages of criminal proceedings and has extensive knowledge of the state and federal laws governing narcotics, organized crime, and violent crimes. Mr. D’Ambrosio represents clients accused of a range of felony and misdemeanor cases.
Areas of Practice:
• Criminal Law
• State Law
• Federal Law
• Driving While Intoxicated
• Drug Crimes
• Violent Crimes
• Probation Violation
• Assault and Battery
• Computer Crimes
• Medical Marijuana
• Narcotics Possession
• Narcotics Sale
• Organized Crime and Racketeering
• Loyola Law School, J.D.
• Linfield College, B.S., Business
• California State Bar
• Entertainment Transactions Concentration
• Professional Associations
• Beverly Hills Bar Association
• LA County Bar Association – Criminal Law Section