Christopher C. Schwarz is an Associate Attorney at ADLI Law Group.
Mr. Schwarz works in the firm’s corporate, business transactions, and civil litigation practice groups.
Prior to joining ADLI Law Group, Mr. Schwarz was an associate in a large national law firm. Mr. Schwarz has experience working on complex transactional documents, contract drafting, corporate governance matters, and compliance with state and federal regulations. Mr. Schwarz has a passion for assisting clients with their corporate and business transactions needs. His transactional experience includes work in construction, real estate, entertainment law, maritime law, and general business matters. Mr. Schwarz also has experience providing commercial litigation services for his clients.
Mr. Schwarz received his Bachelor of Arts with Honors from the University of Washington. He went on to receive his Juris Doctor from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. While there, he participated in the Justice for Children Project, representing children in civil and criminal court. In recognition of his work, he earned his Certificate in Children’s Studies, the only member of his graduating class to receive the prestigious honor. He also served on the Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law, publishing his research on student-athlete sexual assault and educational privacy rights, which is now used and cited by experts in the sports law industry.
Merging his passions for the law, sports, and the entertainment industry, Mr. Schwarz also received his Master of Science in Kinesiology and Sports Management from The Ohio State University. Mr. Schwarz worked closely with the Ohio State Athletic Department on contracts, funding proposals, and events with ESPN.
Mr. Schwarz is committed to understanding his clients’ needs and providing high quality legal work responsive to their needs.
Areas of Practice:
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Commercial Litigation
- University of Washington, B.A. with Honors
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D.
- The Ohio State University, M.S.
- California, 2016
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Christopher C. Schwarz, Are Student-Athletes Alleged of Sex-Crimes Granted Educational Privacy Protections? FERPA’s Misinterpretation by Academic Institutions, 14 Ohio St. J. Crim. L. 809 (2017).