ADLI Law Group is looking for a dedicated Receptionist to handle client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks. When our clients walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Greeting clients and visitors and answering visitor inquiries
- Answering and routing incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system
- Scheduling and routing clients
- Maintaining and scheduling conference rooms
- Maintaining the waiting area, lobby or other public areas
- Serving coffee or tea to guests
- Ordering supplies
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents
- Collecting and routing mail and hand-delivered packages
- Verifying employee identification and issuing visitor passes
- Assisting Accounting with Collections and Data Entry
- Assisting Marketing with Correspondences
- Assisting Litigation with Drafting, Research, and Correspondences
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but high school diploma accepted with some college or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents
- Ability to create organized filing system
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Experience with Centerbase or willingness to learn
- Working knowledge of marketing terminology and practices
- Typing speed of at least 70 WPM
- Overachieving attitude and enhanced work ethic
Work is performed primarily in an office setting and at a public counter.
Work is essentially sedentary with occasional walking, standing, bending, and transferring items under 25 pounds such as papers and files. Position may require periods of extended sitting, standing or computer use.
Qualifications (Any combination of training and work experience which indicates possession of the knowledge, abilities and skills listed above. An example of an acceptable qualification for this position is:)
Graduation from an approved high school or vocational school and some (6 to 12 months) general clerical experience; court specific or legal experience preferred.
There’s a theory to which my girlfriend subscribes: “Ask forgiveness, not permission”. While I generally agree, it doesn’t apply to posting photos of you someone else takes. Recently, a…
ADLI Attorney Drew Sherman Secures Six-Figure Jury Verdict in Breach of Contract and Licensing Deal for Managment Company
Following a six-day jury trial, ADLI’s client was awarded a $250,000 verdict on quantum meruit. The case brought by the Manager (Plaintiff, Just Having Fun Productions, Inc.) for the musician…
Dr. Dariush Adli Discusses the Recent “Kimono” Trademark Controversy and Legal Remedies for Affected Groups
In an article for IP Watchdog, Dr. Dariush Adli discusses the recent controversy surrounding Kim Kardashian’s efforts to trademark the name “Kimono” for her new line of undergarment shapewear. While…