Digital Media Litigation & Counseling
ADLI Law Group’s digital media expertise and involvement dates back to the beginning of internet-accessible media and continues unabated to help our clients navigate the ever-changing business and legal ramifications of digital media. To increase their chances of success in this seminal field, our practice involves advising and counseling startups and established clients in their digital media creation, protection and monetization, their IP and other content issues, creating and negotiating all manner of licensing and other types of contracts.
Our digital media clients engage in all manner of businesses, running the gamut from social media marketing agencies, app and software developers, crowdfunding and medical device technology to consumer products and other brands, and various businesses’ online and mobile portals and initiatives. This provides our litigation lawyers with a global view and unique understanding of how all the moving parts of a deal need to interact for our clients to be successful and how to structure, write and negotiate deals accordingly.
When clients do come to us for digital media litigation representation, our litigators have broad experience with digital media disputes, including expertise in content creation and exploitation, licensing, patent, trademark, copyright, social media, app development disputes as well as a thorough understanding of media law.
The services we offer our digital media clients include handling:
- Creative and strategic advice and counsel geared to our clients’ overall success.
- Terms of services and privacy policies.
- App, software and other content creation and dissemination contracts and their negotiations.
- Website and app content vetting and protection.
- Intellectual property law.
- Digital media business matter, disputes and litigation.
- Protection of creative ideas.
- Compliance with copyright, privacy and on-line access laws.